- Le Thrift photo session with Amanda Timm and Michael Jarecki
- Le Thrift photo session with Dean Paul
- peggy davis around town
- New Items at Le Thrift for Upcoming Fashion Show
- fresh items
- little film I made from my sister’s 30th surprise party
- Document Montage
- Recently Sold Items!
- NEW – wrap dress & cozy sweater
Tag Archives: sew
Floral Tori is a “still in progress” piece. So far I’ve cut the ruffles off and evened out the first hem line, re-attached the ruffles after I cut and ironed them out, fixed some holes in the side seams and waistband, and hand sewed gold sequins on the top bodice from and back - there is a good chance just a few more sequins will find their way to the skirt.
I’m adding a new element to the blog – before and after
I can’t attack all the before pieces at once so check back often to see where things end up
There are all the before items…